- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Thank you Mark you're the best. And thank you to the rest of the guys! You guys are awesome
Mark & his people are the best. They will work on a problem until it is solved. I travel over 1 hour to get to his shop. That is how valuable they are to Stardust Limousine.
We have been going to Automotive Specialist for over 10 years now and have always had fantastic service. They are very honest and I recommend them to everyone I know!!
They have always been honest with me and support their work if problem Continues.Explain the problem and what need be done . will complete work promptly. Have been going there for 15 years.
I have done business with Automotive Specialists for many years and have always been very satisfied with the personnel, the quality of the work and the fair pricing. This IS the place to have quality work done on your car.
Fixed my car for under 500 dollars after being told by a chain that it would cost thousands. I can't even express how thankful I am for this place! Im definitely a repeat customer now!